No study blue lighr or green light after conncction

i am able to connect my bolt wifi module to the wifi and stuck the below position .please tell me how to proceed further in this reguard.

Connect to save WiFi or connect to a other network

Try again and follow the instructions carefully.as the last step you will have to turn on your internet and hotspot if you plan to use your mobile data.

Try once again according to instruction first connect to bolt Wi-Fi, if you are not finding option for connecting to bolt Wi-Fi then click on search more in your Wi-Fi settings and connect . After connecting to Wi-Fi blue led will start glowing and then you need to turn on your mobile data and hotspot then your green led will start glowing.

i plan on using my wifi .

Try switching off Mobile Data and doing because mine wouldn’t connect till then also follow steps correctly and don’t apply much pressure on hardware while pulling the pin in and out.

Can’t be 100% sure but I’d be willing to bet it’s the dat0 adapter. Did you do the install yourself or was it done by someone else? Do you feel comfortable disassembling, and if so do you have a multimeter..?

Even I was stuck at this point, so it’s just you have to connect to a wi-fi after this. Try using internet from a different mobile phone if you don’t have wi-fi. Do it patiently you will get study blue and green light.

Try using WiFi from another mobile phone.

If you don’t have another mobile phone and have to use your own mobile network,

then connect the phone network to laptop through USB.

Now you have Internet access in laptop.
So now your laptop is the WiFi device for your bolt module.Turn on WiFi on lap.Blue light will become steady.

Turn on the mobile hotspot from lap, it will connect to cloud. Green light will become steady.

After connecting to Wi-Fi blue led will start glowing and then you need to turn on your mobile data and hotspot then your green led will start glowing. and also u can connect through USB