No telegram response

Hello, so i have reached the task where we have to setup telegram, its bot n channel for giving us the messages.
Almost its my 9th attempt for this thing, but it shows the following:-
“”“This is the Telegram response
{“ok”:false,“error_code”:401,“description”:“Unauthorized”}
This is the Telegram status: False”""
Although updating telegram a number of times, creating a new channel and a bot did not helped me. typed the api keys, id a number of times, it is just giving me the same response.
I KINDLY REQUEST ANYONE OF U GUYS TO HELP ME AND GET A SOLUTION FOR THIS THING.

Please go to your channel info,
there you will get the link like …t.me/something…
this something… to be used as telegram_chat_id

note: ignore the dots in the second and third lines
i have done it to convert it into text else it will display as a link

Yeahh I have also done that, but still it’s showing the same thing

Did you check your code properly
Could you please show me the error showed in terminal

Same as mentioned above…error 401

Hi @hrishikesh.01deshpan,
in the conf file, please make sure you append the ** telegram_bot_id** with bot, for example,

telegram_bot_id = "bot123abcdfghirkrkrsf"

Let me know if that’s the case and it is still not working.

No still the same problem persists…!

Hi @hrishikesh.01deshpan,
Can you please share your code?

It seems like you’re encountering an “Unauthorized” error when trying to set up Telegram, its bot, and channel for receiving messages. This error typically indicates an issue with the authentication or authorization process. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve the problem:

1.Check API Keys and IDs: Double-check that you’re using the correct API keys and IDs provided by Telegram for your bot and channel. Make sure there are no typos or errors in the keys and IDs you’ve entered.

2.Bot Permissions: Ensure that your Telegram bot has the necessary permissions to send and receive messages in the channel. Make sure it has been added as an administrator in the channel settings with appropriate privileges.

3.Channel Privacy Settings: Check the privacy settings of your Telegram channel. Make sure that the channel is public or has the necessary permissions to allow the bot to send messages to it.

1. Bot Token: Verify that you’re using the correct bot token when sending messages to the Telegram API. The bot token is unique to each bot and is required for authentication.

5.Test in BotFather: Use the BotFather bot in Telegram to verify that your bot token is correct and functioning properly. You can send test messages using BotFather to ensure that your bot is able to send messages.

1. Revoke and Regenerate Keys: If you’re still experiencing issues, consider revoking your existing API keys and generating new ones. Sometimes, there might be issues with the keys themselves, and generating new ones can resolve the problem.

7.Check Telegram API Status: Occasionally, there may be issues with the Telegram API itself. Check the status of the Telegram API or any announcements from Telegram regarding service disruptions.

1. Contact Telegram Support: If you’ve tried all the above steps and are still encountering issues, consider reaching out to Telegram support for further assistance. They may be able to provide specific guidance or troubleshoot the issue on their end.

By following these steps, you should be able to identify and resolve the “Unauthorized” error you’re encountering with Telegram.