Not able to access training asked to pay again

I have registered and paid my amount during the month of September in 2020. And i had my semester exam in college so i kept it at hold and also had received my package in the right time. Now i want to start my course but i am not able to access it and it is asking my to pay again!

Hi @sharonanniepaulson
Did you receive an email from Bolt containing instructions about “the process to access the course” after you had registered for the training?

I did. But i didnt start my course that time. And now i cantt access it thats the problem. i could access it then and not now

Hi Sharon…just check if you logged in correctly with the same e-mail id that you registered at the time of the payment for your bolt training course.

Hi @sharonanniepaulson,

You are already enrolled in the training with the email id sharonanniep****@gmail.com

Please visit https://trainings.boltiot.com/ and click on Login In with My teachable account.
Then enter your email id and password and you will be able to access the training.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Hi @sharonanniepaulson
Check if you are signed in with the same mail id from which you are enrolled into the course. Try removing all the mail id’s from your device you are trying to log in with. If you are still facing problems try contacting BOLT.