Not able to connect my phone with bolt cloud

Hi @muskanbano2015
Click on WiFi settings and then connect your phone to the internet so that the Bolt WiFi module is also linked to your WiFi and make sure your WiFi has a stable connection.
If it still does not work then try to forget your WiFi network and re-connect it later.

Try connecting the Bolt Wi-Fi module to a mobile hotspot. I was facing the same problem when I tried connecting to the router. Try switching the connectivity to a mobile hotspot.

Make sure , your wifi have a stable connection and again repeat the whole process from the start with proper instructions.

make sure that both your mobile and the bolt device to be connected to the same wifi…

First connect your phone with wifi module :dancing_women:using usb and try

Hey, it should be stable connection but if it still not connect then use another mobile and install app and try with same network it easily connected.

Hey, Try again with correct wifi credentials, for me it was happening and the right password solved it

both led are glowing but not able add device .it says please turn on iotbolt wifi hotspot .very troublesome .this how you ship the product line pathetic for every users

Can you share screenshot

Check with your internet connection and restart the process again according to the instructions given.

Sometimes the issue in the phone is due to the reaon that it does not meet the quality standards. Recently I came across the website https://www.qmii.com/ and learnt a lot about quality standards.
Its highly advisable to visit this sit

Hey, here is what you should do

Click on WiFi settings and then connect your phone to the internet so that the Bolt WiFi module is also linked to your WiFi and make sure your WiFi has a stable connection.
If it still does not work then try to forget your WiFi network and re-connect it later.

try to connect it with the hotspot.