Not able to figure out the error

Hi @praveen.jha.ug21

Please generate the API key from trainings page and paste it in the Secrets tab on Replit. Then run the program. This should solve the error.

Try this and let us know. If you still face any issue, please feel free to get back to us.

1 Like

please slove this i dont what is this I was writing my HTML code in sublime and this is what appered

Hi @praatyushothers

Have you copy pasted by doing inspect element? If yes, then this won’t work. Please go through the HTML basics topics in the training and you will get a better idea of how to structure a HTML code.

If you still face any issue, please feel free to get back to us

@praveen.jha.ug21 Was your issue solved after the making the updates suggested by Sneharsh? Do share the code and the error screenshot if you are still getting the issue.

Hi @praatyushothers…seems like the index.html file is cluttered as it’s possibly copied from the provided training.It’s better yet if you practice writing codes on your own as part of the training.But if we still need to tidy it up for the coffee shop project,unnecessary comments and meta tags can be removed,can place scripts at the end of the body for faster loading and use local files whenever possible.Hope it helps.