Password reset after signing in with Google

Hi Team,

I logged on to the cloud.bolt using my google account, so my account does not have a password, and I am not able to add one on the cloud. When I try to access training videos, it asks for a password. I used the forgot password option, but I didn’t get the password reset link. I checked spam, bin and all possible folders, and tried resending the reset email. But I still can’t reset the password.

Kindly look into this and help me access the training videos. I’d like to add a small suggestion that, if signing in with google creates problems like this, we could do away with that option itself.

Regards,
Susmitha

Hi @susmitha.neelavara,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Can you please share your Email ID with which you had purchased the training so that we can check and get back to you.

Hi Rohith,

The email ID I used for purchasing the training is susmitha.neelavara@gmail.com .
Looking forward to a quick resolution of the issue and beginning the training.

Regards,
Susmitha

@susmitha.neelavara,

We see that you have not used the ID susmitha.neelavara@gmail.com for accessing the trainings.
Note that you must use the same Email ID with which you have purchased the training for accessing the trainings in https://trainings.boltiot.com/ as well.
If you are trying to access using a different Email ID then you will not be able to access.
You must create a account in the Trainings Page as well using the same Email ID as the purchase Email ID

Please go through the videos in this link for detailed explanation for accessing the training.
https://info.boltiot.com/trainingaccess

Hi Rohit,

I was able to sign up separately on the training page. It was a little confusing with signing up separately on the different pages. Thanks for clearing the confusion.

Regards,
Susmitha

1 Like

If you need to reset your password after signing into Google, you can follow these steps:

1. Go to the Google Account recovery page by opening your web browser and navigating to Sign in – Google accounts.

2. On the recovery page, enter the email address or phone number associated with your Google account. Click “Next.”

3. Google will ask you to verify your identity, sending a verification code to your recovery email address or phone number. Choose the method you prefer and follow the instructions to receive and enter the code.

4. After successfully verifying your identity, you can create a new password for your Google account. Make sure to choose a strong and secure password.

5. Once you’ve entered your new password, you may be asked to confirm it by entering it a second time.

6. After confirming your new password, your password reset process is complete. You should now be able to sign in to your Google account using your new password.