Plant monitoring system was doesn't given the course

the project, light monitoring system was doesn’t given in the course. i don’t know how to give connections and how to give the code and i don’t know what is the process that we should to follow to make the plant monitoring system. how to make this project

@neelimaiiits Plant monitoring system project is given under the module "Project 1: Building Your First IoT Sensor Project " .In this you will get to know how to make your LDR device, its connections, hoe to write code for it and how to link it to your bolt cloud.

@neelimaiiits do checkout the this link

(THIS LINK WILL HELP YOU)

1 Like

@k.bhanuteja2001
hello, i was trying to do this project and my wifi module does not show as online. though it is powered on

if it shows offline then it means that there have been some issues in the setup process I suggest you try the setup process one more time. Generally, that solves the problem. or even if it is still offline you can Use a 5V Micro USB Power Adaptor connected to a power supply mains to power on the Bolt. which is any samsung or oppo charger adapter not like oneplus and other having more voltage