Previously I connected with my college id. Which is blocked now, please unlink that account so I can connect with my new account to access the device

I had purchased the deice and also connected the device with my college account now I am unable to connect the Device and assess the training program because the college id is expired now.
Please unlink the device and transfer the account from tripti.singh.btech2018@sitpune.edu.in to ankitswaraj7@gmail.com.
Device id - Bolt1349971

Please reply, its urgent for me, fixed my problem.

Thank you.

Hi @triptisingh Please create an account on the Bolt Cloud with the email id: ankitswaraj7@gmail.com. I was not able to find it. Let me know once done so that the device ownership can be transfered.

@ashwin.salgaocar Done sir, created an account on the Bolt Cloud with the same email id

Hi, @triptisingh the bolt device is now linked to ankitswaraj7@gmail.com. You should be able to see it in the dashboard. However, you will still have to create the products. Those cannot be shifted.

Hii @ashwin.salgaocar I am not able to access my training on my new gmail id

@ashwin.salgaocar

@triptisingh Noted. The changes have been made. Can you verify this by sharing the screenshot now?

Also, please make an account on https://trainings.boltiot.com/ using the email id: ankitswaraj7@gmail.com so I can manually enroll you.

@ashwin.salgaocar

Great @triptisingh I have manually enrolled you in the IoT and ML training. You should be able to access it now.

@ashwin.salgaocar
Now I’m able to access the course.
Thank You Very Much.