My mobile apps both android and iPhone are unable to recognize bolt wifi. Bolt blue light is blinking faster and also bolt wifi is connected properly in devices.
Hi, try to connect your bolt module and mobile to outer WiFi setup
- first connect your mobile to WiFi to which you want to connect your bolt module.
- then go to boltiot app and then click on add device and process according to instructions.
before doing this make sure to forget network of bolt module. Also your WiFi bandwidth should be 2.4GHz.
If you want further assistance, let me know!
Hi, Even I faced similar problem. My mobile is not able to detect bolt wi-fi. Here is what I done to troubleshoot:
- Check wi-fi module’s blue light is ON.
- Turn off your wifi and turn on again. Check if it is connected to other wifi, if so disconnect with that wi-fi.
- If you are still not able to see the wi-fi, then check with any other phone if it can recognize the wi-fi
- After connecting to wi-fi, reload the page and try or else restart the app. This will work.
Hope I clarified your doubt
I think you are trying to connect Bolt IoT to your mobile phone hotspot and u are using the app in the same app.
Then please try agin by rebooting the Bolt IoT WiFi module.
Hi, after created your bolt account, selecte bolt wi fi and come back. Then next click on the continue. It shows some wi fi names, select any wi fi and type password.