Problem with BOLT IOT module

Hi! So, when I opened the wifi module and connected the usb to my laptop, the blue light was blinking slowly. Then, when I created an account on the Bolt IoT Cloud app and tried to connect the wifi module to the app, the blue light was blinking rapidly and I could not connect the wifi module to the app. PFA the screenshots:

I checked the wifi device settings and it showed this. AND MOBILE DATA IS OFF.

Even I had the same problem at beginning ,
It’s simple to solve this problem follow the steps below to make sure you have a successful connection :

• make sure your wife hotspot is a 2.4ghz if it is 5 it will not work .
  • make sure you have your bolt Wi-Fi module connected to direct power than using laptop . Due to voltage issues the device might have a problem connecting .

Hi @mittalkaniesha,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

The LEDs on your Bolt WiFi Module are indeed essential for understanding its status. Here’s what they indicate:

1. A slowly blinking blue LED means that the Bolt is not connected to WiFi and is transmitting its own hotspot.
  2. A rapidly blinking blue LED indicates that the Bolt is transmitting its hotspot, and a smartphone is connected to that hotspot.
  3. A stable glowing blue LED suggests that the Bolt is successfully connected to WiFi.
  4. When the green LED is glowing, it indicates that the Bolt is connected to the Internet.

It’s important to note that being “Connected to WiFi” is not the same as being “Connected to the Internet.” Your device might be connected to your local WiFi network, but it may not have Internet connectivity.

Additionally, for iOS and Android 9 and above, you might need to manually connect to the Bolt hotspot. While setting up with the Android mobile app, your phone should automatically connect to the hotspot when you click “Next.” However, on iOS, you’ll have to connect to the hotspot manually. You can do this by going to your phone’s settings, selecting “WiFi,” and connecting to the network with a name similar to “BOLTXXXXXX.” The password for the WiFi hotspot transmitted by the Bolt WiFi Module is “bolt1234.”

For detailed instructions on setting up the WiFi, please refer to this link: Setting up the Bolt WiFi Module.

If you encounter any further issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to assist you.