Project 15 : What to fill in link

check the history

that’s good.

set your schedule to immediate or instant otherwise it will take some time to get posted

No its not working. Man this is irritating me.

Hi @1904276,

1. Share the screenshot of the output of your code. I am mainly interested in the value of the response. text.
  2. Then share the log of your scenario. To check the log go to the history page and then click on the details, it will show you the list of steps that got executed and the errors.

Screenshot 2021-07-22 at 10.06.41 AM

Share the screenshot of the same.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

screenshot of the output of my code

You can this is the only time my message was posted on FB page, so you won’t find any error

it seems that webhook is unable to fetch data and does not show any error

Help me if I need to change anything or else i need to start over.

You have created a python function trigger_integromat_webhook But you are not calling it inside if sensor value > bound[0]:, how do you think it will run if you don’t call the funciton.

Thank you for your help sir.

1 Like

Hi @1904276,

As pointed out by @akshayan.sinha and you can also see in the output, you are not calling the trigger_integromat_webhook function.

You can call trigger_integromat_webhook function just before the sms.send_sms() on both the places.

trigger_integromat_webhook()
response = sms.send_sms("Someone turned on the lights")

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

2 Likes

Yes i know that, small change in code makes big difference. while clearing this doubt i got to know lots points that i need to keep in mind, although this is my 1st project i was frightened and nervous.
Thankyou @rahul.singh1 @munazziliitd and @munazziliitd for helping me out in this project.

3 Likes