Project submission link

The site link that has been given in the module to create a blog for project submission is not working, initially it was now i am not able to access it. I double checked my network connectivity and everything else possible but the message keeps coming “website took too much time to respond” . Please help

Hi @mikusarangi ,
Please try using an alternate network as maybe some firewalls are blocking that particular website. Do let me know if it doesn’t work.

Hi thank you soo much for the response, As suggested I tried accessing the link in 3 different network systems- Firefox, Google, Microsoft Edge. Still not working :worried: Attached below are the Screenshots

Hi @mikusarangi ,
Mail them once. Specify the above problem and also attach your project with it saying the same (support@boltiot.com). You can also try calling them and specify the problem ( (+91) 8881197198). Also, do wait for a few days (2-3) for them to respond to your mail.

Hi @mikusarangi ,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll fix the issue as soon as possible.

Hi @mikusarangi ,
The website is up and running now. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Heyy, just check the network connections. Also try on different beacuse the security system of some devices can also block the link, and cannot open.