Proper output not displaying in 'Customizing Charts' topic of 'Visualization with Google Charts' section

In the ‘Customizing Charts’ topic of ‘Visualization with Google Charts’ section, my code is not working properly even though I have entered it correctly as setCrosshair() function is not working and I am not getting a proper output for the this function and not seeing any dot marks at the points.
Kindly help!!

Hi @kp2061,

Could you please share a screenshot of the Graph window? This will enable us to better assist you. Also, ensure that you’ve thoroughly checked the connection and confirmed whether the sensor is properly collecting the data or not.

You can refer to https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/area-graph for more detailed info regarding the Area Graph.

Hey @kp2061 this problem might be happening due to following reason check each one to make it work.

1. Ensure that you have included the Google Charts library in your HTML file and that you are using the correct version.
  2. Double check your data format and make sure it is in the expected structure.
  3. Ensure that you are using the ‘setCrosshair()’ function correctly.
    var options = {
    crosshair: {
    color: ‘red’,
    orientation: ‘both’,
    selected: {
    color: ‘blue’
    }
    }
    };