Query regarding IoT and ML exam

I have purchased Robotics training on 18 March, 2021. Along with this I also got the placement & IoT, ML training.
I have completed the IoT and ML training but I can’t find the link for certification test on the Cloud dashboard. Is the certification exam not for the free courses?
Please look into the matter & inform me regarding the same.

My registered email-ID is: harshika1406.vats@gmail.com

@harshika1406.vats

I’ve forwarded your request to check regarding your Billing for IoT and ML training.

Can you elaborate on, what kind of ‘free courses’ are you referring to?

There was a program running at that time. It was that if you purchase Robotics training, you will be getting placement prepration and IoT and ML training for free.

These were the free courses that I am talking about.

And also I faced one issue at that time, the IoT and ML training was not reflecting on my dashboard and I haven’t received the course access key as well. I contacted your support team and they sorted that query. But the training is not yet visible on my dashboard and without that I could not give the certification test.

Thanks @akshayan.sinha for forwarding my query and I hope the same would be solved as early as possible.

Hi @harshika1406.vats, We have sent you an email with the steps to access the IoT and ML training exam. Do check your mailbox for the subject line: Steps to access the certification exam of IoT and ML training.

I got the mail. But sir my problem is I don’t have the Course Access Code to give the certification exam. From your mail my one query has been resolved of getting the link to give the test but how to get that code which I need to enter on the portal before giving the exam.
I do not have the code as that particular training is not visible in my order’s section. Only two trainings are visible there.

And on the dashboard training is available which I completed. You can have a look:

Kindly provide me the access code so that I can give my exam.

@harshika1406.vats You access code is same as that of the robotics training course as you have purchased the combo.

@ashwin.salgaocar sir, I followed the steps as you told. But when I am using the access code of Robotics training, it is giving an error i.e. Your entry do not match.
I am also attaching the screenshot of the same.

Please provide a solution at the earliest.

@harshika1406.vats Your access code has been added to the test, You should now be able to take the exam.

Thanks a lot @ashwin.salgaocar sir, I gave the test.
And also received the certificate.