Refund amount not recieved

I have returned the kit and the kit delivered at 5th march but i didn’t receive refund amount. Plz do refund process asap. Thank you

Hi @abhinavteja407,

Apology for the inconvenience, I have raised the issue with the finance team and your refund amount will be credited to your account by tomorrow EOD.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

sir i too not received my refund amount .when it will return

Hi @mouli.19mc,
Please share your email id and the name of the product you have applied the refund for. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

mouli.19mc@kct.ac.in
webdevelopment i

I also haven’t received the amount yet even the refund status is completed

@rohangajbhare25 Please share your email id and the name of the product you have applied the refund for. I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

sir i have also haven’t received refund they have conformed all the items on 12th but i haven’t at
My email-id is 2021ec_sonthapraneet_b@nie.ac.in
please do refund ASAP please

hello sir i have paid the amount for boltiot wed develpment but it is not enrolled. So, i need to get refund.

Hi @2021ec_sonthapraneet,
I have taken this to the team and we’ll get back to you shortly.

Hi @shaiksanasultana331,
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Did you get the access code? I can help you out in getting access. Please elaborate on the error. You have to apply the access code here.

@2021ec_sonthapraneet we received the kit on the 15th of July. The refund will be processed within 5 working days.