Regarding not receiving the certificate

Hello, I have not received my certificate yet. It has been a week since I submitted the exam but still I have not received my certificate. So I would like to know when I will be receiving my certificate.

Hello @shettyrachith04 check your email, If you have not received your certificate in the email, please check your SPAM folder for “Bolt IoT test result”.
If the email is not present over there also, then the certificate should be sent in 1-2 days time. There may be a lot of students whose exams are pending to be graded.

2 Likes

Yes, I have I received it thank you very much

@shettyrachith04 great. Do let me know if you need any help.

Hey, even I haven’t received my certificate. I saw the score there after finishing the test. Not there in both spam and inbox folders. Will it come within 1-2 days, or the current wait time is more than this?

@ayushtomar I checked in our system. You had taken the test using a different email id which was not id which you used to place the order. Hence the certificate was not shared with you.

After your confirmation on call that both email ids belong to you, we have updated it in our system and the email has been sent to your gmail id which you used to take the test today. Please check your inbox. You must have received the certificate now.

Just received, thankyou.

1 Like

If you didn’t got qualifying marks even that could be a reason. once you check your mail. if u didn’t got any email then try to contact your mentor.