Regarding owner mail id change to my personal mail id

i want to change the mail id for my bolt wifi module .i have used my college mailid to register i changed the mail id in the “Bolt IoT” website to my personal mail id but when i try to connect bolt wifi module with my personal id it say that this is device is owned by my college mail id.
can anyone help me…

Share me your current using id and the new one you want to add.

current using mail id “sit19cs140@sairamtap.edu.in” and the new one I want to change is “sweajo1997@gmail.com

Hi @sweajo1997 Your device has been unlinked from sit19cs140@sairamtap.edu.in and linked to sweajo1997@gmail.com. Do log in and confirm the same.

Hello, I am Babushankar and my cloud account mail id is babushankar.offcl@gmail.com. I have a Bolt wifi module ID is BOLT3847879. I bought for my college project but I forget my bolt cloud account password and mail password is also lost, kindly remove the mail id from the cloud account the mail id is e7it039@sairamtap.edu.in. Kindly remove that and its also help for my doing upcoming iot projects thank you.

once again,
maild id e7it039@sairamtap.edu.in
bolt id BOLT3847879

@ashwin.salgaocar

We have linked the BOLT3847879 after confirming with e7it039@sairamtap.edu.in.

You can login to cloud.boltiot.com with this email id. babushankar.offcl@gmail.com. You will be able to see the device.