REQUIREMENT ABOUT pH SENSOR (WORKING TEMP RANGE 100°C)

I am doing project related to food industry and i required pH sensor which have working temperature range of 100° C ,so i request to boltiot to find sensor details on immediate basis it can be sustain more than 100° C temperature
if you have plzz send links ,pricerange ,and contacts

Hi @vikas.sanap22,

For applications in the food industry where you require a pH sensor that can operate in a high-temperature environment exceeding 100°C, you’ll need a specialized high-temperature pH sensor. One commonly used type is a glass electrode pH sensor.

Glass electrode pH sensors are designed to withstand higher temperatures and can be used in a wide range of applications, including those in the food industry. They are typically made with specialized glass materials that can handle elevated temperatures.

To find a compatible pH sensor, you may want to consider well-known manufacturers or suppliers of industrial pH sensors. Some of the key features to look for in a high-temperature pH sensor include:

1. Temperature Range: Ensure that the pH sensor is rated to operate at or above 100°C.
  2. Chemical Compatibility: Check that the sensor material is compatible with the specific substances or samples you’ll be testing in the food industry.
  3. Accuracy and Precision: Choose a sensor that meets the required accuracy and precision standards for your application.
  4. Ease of Integration: Make sure the sensor can be easily integrated into your project or system.

Taking into account the factors mentioned above, it’s essential to explore and evaluate various pH sensors rather than suggesting a single sensor name for your project. By considering the specific technical specifications and requirements that best suit your project, you have the flexibility to make an informed decision and select a pH sensor that aligns perfectly with your needs.

can you able to provide link or contacts from where i can order …