Screen is not full visible

I am not able to see the full screen, and i have also tried different resolution but still not working

Hi @satishkumarcse1995,

Can you tell me your browser name and version and share the screenshot of the issue.

Also, update your browser to the latest version and check if it is working.

i am sharing my Google crome version details along with the problem which i am facing.

And the version of my google crome is Version 87.0.4280.141 (Official Build) (64-bit)

sir,
the popups have been moved down. they are not centred even on my device. pls fix that issue.
@satishkumarcse1995 try opening the console by pressing F12. it might resize / reposition some elements.

Hi @Adith625 and @satishkumarcse1995,

Apology for the inconvenience, Trying changing the size of the screen as suggested by @Adith625 and check if it is working.

I will sent this bug report to the tech team and will get fixed as soon as possible.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

sorry but no any improvement. I am still facing same problem

Try to change the zoom of the page and in ur pc. Or try full-screen mode.

After maintaining the zoom of the page the problem is resolve.
Thank you.
I havent expected this quick reply from you guys.

1 Like

Click the Fullscreen button at the bottom of the video. (or) Adjust the Zoom size in Chrome Settings.

screen is not fully visible to me, and iam not able access the course properly due to this fault

Hi sir, my screen not fully visible in the sector of creating product on cloud pls check it once and allow me to continue with my course

Can you share the screenshot of the same?

try to control your screen display by zoom% options(by clicking on 3dots on your homescreen of crome browser)