Showing Error while accessing the one lecture

Hi Team,

While accessing one of the lecture of “Project:1 Building Your First IoT Sensor Project”, I’m facing an issue.
The lecture name is “Linking product to device”. I’m attached the screenshot of the error. Please configure the problem and solve my issue.

I’m waiting for you response.

Hi @scrajput11,
It seems like an internal server error. Try reloading the page now and check if it works. I have taken this to the team and you’ll soon get an update.

1 Like

Hi @scrajput11 ,

Are you still facing the issue ? It was a server issue and it should be resolved by now.

1 Like

A 503 error is a status code that indicates that the server is temporarily unable to handle the request at the moment. It is an HTTP status code that is often referred to as “Service Unavailable.”

When you encounter a 503 error, it typically means that the server you are trying to access is currently overloaded, undergoing maintenance, or experiencing some other temporary issue that prevents it from fulfilling your request. The error message is usually accompanied by a note stating that the service is unavailable or that the server is overloaded.

Try refreshing the page