Training Courses Disappeared

Hello,
Greetings of the day,

I am reaching out to you with regards to my Bolt IoT account. I had purchased IoT and ML, Web Development Training, Voice Apps Training, Augmented Reality Training and Python Programming Training and had not completed them yet. However, these courses have disappeared from my account and I cannot seem to access them anymore even when I was supposed to have a lifetime access to these courses.

Kindly please check and look into this matter as there were several courses that I had bought and it is highly devastating that I cannot find any of them in my account.

Hoping for a quick response.

Hi Sudha! The issue occurred as we have moved to a new LMS and a few course accesses are not synced. I hope the issue is resolved for you no.

@chaudhrysudha1999 HELLO this kind has also happened with me also and i got the training course again by this simple trick.
if you purchase your course you recieve an email from bolt iot team regarding order Confirmation and Registration for course acess, in which they provide 2-3 links in that the link for accessing course is also present.
Below image will give more clarity.