I cant get a number on twilio for receiving messages.
@sachingoud200 Can you describe the issue you are facing a little bit more in detail? Any screenshot of issue that you are facing on Twilio would be great…
@ sachingoud200 While activating your twilio account you would be allotted a unique number from which you will receive SMS on your phone number. You have to correctly enter your number so that you could receive messages.
Hope this helps you
@sachingoud200 Have you been able to get the number?
I am facing the same issue. As soon as i select on choose the number option it loads and then nothing happens. Please help asap.
I was also having the same issue few hours ago but right now I got my Number. In my case it was showing that I need to verify my mobile number to get free trial new number.
I am listing out the steps what I have done to get my number.
- Go to your Twilio Console page and select the the Phone Numbers tab which on the left hand side with # symbol.
- Click on “Verified Caller IDs”.
- Verify your mobile no. here by text or call.(Note:- It might take some time to send verification code.)
- Go to “Console Dashboard”.
- In Programmable SMS, click on “Get Started”.
- Click on “Get Number”.
- Click on “Choose any number”.
Hope this will help you!
Have a Good day.