Twilio account suspended

I received a mail regarding this which says:
In accordance with the [Twilio Terms of Service] (https://www.twilio.com/legal/tos), we have temporarily suspended your account as it came up in a recent security audit of our system.

We’ll need your help to complete a review of this account and determine if reactivation is possible. Incomplete or missing answers to the following questions will result in delay of this process.

1. Please provide a detailed description of your use case and how you intend to use Twilio’s services along with supporting proof. For example, if you plan to send marketing SMS to your customers, we would review how your end-users are opting in to receive those messages. You may choose to include:
  • links to the website/URL for this process
  • screenshots or a scan/copy of the opt-in process
  1. If you wish to use Twilio for your business, please provide a link to your website or app. If your Twilio account’s email domain differs from your website domain, please provide an email address from your business domain where we can send you a verification email .

2. If you have created other accounts or projects at Twilio previously, please provide a complete list of emails you have used to sign up with so we can effectively review your profile.

Thanks for your help, we look forward to hearing from you.

Hello @y.soni
Note that
you get $15.50 trial balance on your twilio account for use .
Hope this information is useful for you.

@y.soni

You will have to write back to twilio with relevant replies to the above questions asked by them.

You can reply on below lines to the questions.
1] I am undergoing training on IoT and creating a project wherein I sent SMS only to my number if the threshold of the sensor data I am gathering exceeds. I won’t be using this account for any kind of marketing and will be solely using it for training purpose

2] I won’t be using Twilio for business.

For 3rd question answer depending on whether you had created an account of Twilio earlier or not.

1 Like

what about seo? what about backlinks?

Hey I have same problem but I already depo 250$ and use this account for promote a handy client and I ignore this email now my accounts is suspended now what I do?

Hi @shahanwakhra,

Please write back to Twilio and wait for their reply.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

Please I need great help am working under massive deadlines and I cannot be able to reactivate my account and I did nothing at all honestly but they keep telling me that there is something suspicious that I have done… why is it saying this and yet I have already settled my bill…

Hi @tutorialcreation81,

Twillio is a different entity. Please send a email to Twillio support and wait for their reply. Meanwhile you can try our karix Sms status : queued

Do let me know in case you need further assistance.

The first time three weeks ago I provided all the information, and it was reinstated, and yesterday I got shut down again and asked the exact same questions as if I never provided answers before. How can a company be so disorganized causing such disruption to a production service that my company provides? There should be a class action lawsuit.