Unable to connect bolt module

I started with a bolt. The problem is while connecting the bolt device with my android I am unable to view the bolt hotspot on my android screen but the bolt device is showing blue as well as green light without blinking. but in the bolt application it showing that not connected to the bolt’s hotspot please try again. please help me with this.
thank you.

Please Refer to this !!

@shrutimath111

Are you facing this issue, with other Android phones with Android version 10 and below, as well?

Once, you do setup using any other android phone, you don’t need the Bolt IoT app, and will be able to complete the assignments using laptop/desktop.

Let me know, if you still face this issue.

Make sure your wifi frequency is of 2.5ghz because bolt uses that range of frequency range if the frequency is ok uninstall and try to install once again

I had the same issue earlier. Please try the same with hotspot other than yours. And once you link your Bolt Wi-Fi Module with it. Try linking it with your own hotspot.
You can also see the option of adding your own hotspot at the bottom of the screen. You can try the above.

The Bolt module only detects signals upto 2.4Ghz, anything above that will be undetectable. Make sure you’re not using 5G connectiion, upto 4G is preferred in case of mobile hotspots.

im facing the same issue
im having a Project review tommorow

@suhimugank

Create a new topic and elaborate on your issue. Use screenshots/screen records for reference.