Unable to login

I am unable to login its saying invalid email id or password while i press forgot password then its saying my mail as invalid mail

1 Like

if u don’t know ur password

1. you should have to click on forget password
  2. once u click then u should have to write the email id which u had written at starting of login.

For online training its saying invalid email.and i created new one with the same its asking to buy training. But i have already brought the kit

enter email id through which you brought the kit or you can sign in with google

Hello!
@manjju333
I understand your problem and this shouldn’t happen. So firstly i suggest you go back to google page and try again, twice or thrice
If same thing happens, then
support@boltiot.com
Please copy this mail id and through gmail, explain your problem to them. It is most likely due to minor technical issues. I would simply suggest you to ask the bolt iot team in the above mentioned email. They are quite efficient in replying within 24 hours of you posing the question. Also i suggest you regularly check with the “bolt iot training” site to take note of the proceedings. Also mention your order number in your mail to bolt support team. It will help them identifying your problem faster.

@manjju333

I hope you are using your correct email id ie: manjju333@gmail.com to login to the training.

Please visit https://cloud.boltiot.com/training and follow the instructions to enroll in the training using your training access code for free.

1. you should have to click on forget password
  2. once u click then u should have to write the email id which u had written at starting of login.

I am unable to login as well. I used to login through my google account. But, now the option doesn’t show and when I try the forget password option, it says the email ID is invalid.

Hi @saudamini.v.tergaonk,

You have used google login to login into Bolt Cloud. Visit this link https://cloud.boltiot.com/ and click on Sign in with Google button and login using your google account.

Do let me know in case you need any other information.

Hii… @manjju333
1 ) you have to enter that mail ID properly which you have used at the time of entering the course or at the time of ordering the Boltiot kit
2) if you forgot your mail password then simply click on forgot the password and follow the step said by the google

@manjju333 verify your mail from ur mail box received from bolt or contact bolt query