Unable to run AI Code

(Writing your first AI code using template | Bolt IoT)
With reference to this training code, I have written my code and getting the following issue:-

Can you send me a picture or a screenshot of the Usage of the API keys.
go to platform.openai.com ---- Click on personal ---- Go to view API keys ---- click on usage
and send a whole screenshot of the window

Sir I have followed the training of writing the first ai code but I am unable to get output from that code instead I get this error please help to get rid from this

Hello, we are looking into this issues. It would be really helpful if you could attach a screenshot of the Open AI page.
go to platfrom.openai.com ---- go to API ---- click on personal ---- go to view API Keys ---- on the left hand side, click on Usage.
After clicking on Usage, send me the screenshot of the whole window.

This is because your credit in OpenAI have become 0$. This issue can be solved by creating a new account and then generating the API key using that account. In your new account you will have a credit of 5$ for three months.

Hey, it seems you have run out of credits,
If your OpenAI API credits are exhausted, you can create new account or you’ll need to either upgrade your OpenAI subscription or wait until the start of your next billing cycle to get more credits. Here are some steps you can take:

1. Upgrade Subscription: Check your OpenAI subscription and consider upgrading to a plan that provides more API credits.

2. Billing Cycle: API credits are usually replenished at the start of your billing cycle. Check when your billing cycle begins and plan your usage accordingly.

3. Manage Usage: Be mindful of your API usage and avoid unnecessary requests. Review and optimize your code to make the most out of each API call.

4. Contact OpenAI Support: If you have specific questions about your account or need assistance, reach out to OpenAI’s support for guidance.

Remember to check OpenAI’s official documentation and subscription details for the most accurate and up-to-date information on billing and API credits.

it looks you have run out of credits,
If your OpenAI API credits are exhausted, you can create new account or you’ll need to either upgrade your OpenAI subscription or wait until the start of your next billing cycle to get more credits. Here are some steps you can take:

1. create a new gmail account
  2. create new openai account using new gmail account
  3. create a new api key
  4. copy the key on the project

Hi @21ucs098 , the error is stating that you have exhausted the limit for use of your openai api tokens.To solve this you need to create a new account with a new id and phone number and new api key or pay to get more tokens on same account. Also ensure you copy and paste correct api key in case you create new account.

Hi @maulik_agarwal

To solve the openai credits issue, we have launched the boltioai library using which you can use the API and do the projects. Detailed instructions on how to use the boltiotai library are given in the training content.

Let us know if you still face any issues

It would be really helpful if you could attach a screenshot of the Open AI page.
go to platfrom.openai.com ---- go to API ---- click on personal ---- go to view API Keys ---- on the left hand side, click on Usage.
After clicking on Usage, send me the screenshot of the whole window.