Unable to run my code and the Bolt iot is not working for other codes also

I executed a program first through bolt iot now I re-tired execution of same program it’s not running.So, I thought there might be a problem with the program so I tried with different program but none of my programs are running.

Hi @karthikmb.ec17

As discussed on call, please share a video of the hardware connections and screenshot of the code. This will help us to guide you better.

Hi @karthikmb.ec17

Thanks for sharing the screenshots. We are looking into this, this will take us some time. Meanwhile you can try to debug the code using our AI code debugger :
https://info.boltiot.com/debugger

Do try this and let us know. We will get back to you soon.

Hi @karthikmb.ec17

Your hardware configuration the is incorrect for this project (Pin and variable name). you don’t have to configure the GPIOs as its not a data collection type project. You have to only write the Javascript code to control the respective LEDs. You can refer to the documentation here:

If you still face any issue, please feel free to get back to us.

Hi @karthikmb.ec17

As discussed over call, please try building the project with a single LED, this will simplify the hardware connections and it will be easy to debug the issue.

Do try this and let us know. If you still face any issue, please feel free to get back to us.