Unable to turn ON/OFF Led through API

Hello Team,
I am Unable to turn ON/OFF Led through API, “value”: “Device is offline”,“success”: 0, Everything is setup and I am following the vidoe which is given in documentation.

If you are receiving the error message “Device is offline” when trying to turn on/off an LED through an API, it typically indicates that the device you are trying to control is not currently connected to the network or is experiencing connectivity issues.

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can follow:

1. Check the device’s connection: Make sure that the device you are trying to control is properly connected to the network and has a stable internet connection(Check is both blue and green light is on and not blinking). Ensure that the you wrote same api in code as in your Bolt Cloud.

2. Test the API with other endpoints: Try using the API with other endpoints or functionalities to see if you encounter the same issue. This can help determine if the problem is specific to the LED control or a broader connectivity issue.

3. Restart the device: Try restarting the device you are trying to control. Powering it off and on again can sometimes resolve connectivity issues.

I hope it helps

1 Like

Thank you for your efforts @navjotjabbal . The issue is resolved