πŸ’» Upcoming Snippet Challenge

Hello Bolt Community! :wave: We have exciting news for you! :tada:

Bolt IoT is conducting a competition exclusive for its community members. This is your chance to showcase the best snippet that you have built, which looks wonderful on the Bolt Cloud.

To those who aren’t aware of snippets yet - You can generate readymade codes i.e. code snippets for your hardware variables with only a few clicks. For more information - https://docs.boltiot.com/docs/import-example-code

:capital_abcd: Context

Here at Bolt IoT, we look for ways, so that developers like you can build IoT projects in the fastest way possible. Our platform lets you visualize your data and control your pins with GPIO and UART communication without much effort. Use functions present in boltCommands.js (Explained) or use AJAX properties to make custom functions as well. All those entries with Bolt APIs will be accepted.

We are looking for code snippets that are stylish, interactive, and easy to use. We will upload the best snippets that meet these criteria on the Bolt Cloud Platform. The snippets will be judged based on:

1. Reliability
  2. Innovation
  3. Styling
  4. Functionality

:gift: Prizes

• 1st Place: Amazon Echo Dot + Certificate of Merit
  • 2nd Place: Certificate of Merit
  • 3rd Place: Certificate of Merit
  • All selected snippets that are published on cloud.boltiot.com will be awarded a Certificate of Excellence.

:link: Submission

• Submissions will open from the 10th of August, 2021 : Head to this post for submission
  • Last date of submission: 31st of October, 2021
  • Participation - Individual

:beginner: Format (What you need to submit)

1. TITLE
  2. Description
  3. A tutorial video (if any)
  4. Code (if HTML file, make sure the scripts are inline)

Bookmark :bookmark: this post to stay updated.

6 Likes

boltCommand.js - All functions explained - w/ Syntax and HTML samples :mechanical_arm:

I have prepared a markdown file where I have explained about ALL the functions present in https://cloud.boltiot.com/static/js/boltCommands.js and How to use them while making our webpage to control Bolt Module.

Let me know if you need a video tutorial, regarding how to use them in our projects.
3 Likes