Wifi Device not connecting

When I’m trying to connect Bolt wifi module to Bolt IOT app, the wifi is asking for password i have tried for several times. please help me with this

you have to provide your wifi router password for linking the Bolt wifi module.

go to the bolt iot app , u can connect ur bolt wifi module via the app directly by clicking on add device.

You don’t need a wifi router nor secondary mobile to connect bolt to wifi network, you can connect your bolt module and any other devices using single mobile hotspot by following few steps:

1. Sign in to bolt mobile app and after logging in through gmail turn OFF your mobile data and hotspot if any,then click on ADD DEVICES .
  2. Complete those 3 steps and select READY option,it will ask you to enable location, then u will get your Bolt device and the status will be showing as secured , then click CONTINUE .
  3. Then it will ask you to Add Network/setup VIA Hotspot , click on that option.
  4. U will be asked to enter SSID name and password, here you have to enter your mobile hotspot name and password and click the dialog box of " check if setting up via mobile hotspot".
  5. Click CONNECT option and then u will be asked to turn ON your hotspot, come back and again you will be asked to ON turn your mobile data.
  6. Then wait for your bolt module’s to show green led and with constant blue led light device ready to use.
  7. If there is some error popping up then go for troubleshoot and click skip option and continue with your project happily.

thanks, a lot. i got that