Could not connect WiFi Module to the bolt app and Cloud

I went through all the steps carefully but after connecting the wifi module to my wifi router i faced some bug that caused the setup to interrupt and now my wifi module is connected to my wifi router but its not connected to my cloud account or my bolt app
I would really appreciate if anyone of you can help me
Thanks!,

@nishantaryan65

We have solved a similar query in the below thread. You can refer that for the solution.

If you are still unable to connect, let me know.

I have faced the issue while I tried to connect my wifi module to a new wifi network and in another device. I tried reconnecting my Wifi module by completely setting up the Wifi module from the beginning(I think I removed the device from my bolt app and added it again). It worked for me . If your problem still persist, you can try what I have done.

I faced similar issues earlier, what worked for me was-
1)Power off your Wi-Fi module
2)Uninstall the app, and reinstall it
3)Reboot your device
4)Try again, hopefully it will work

hey same also have face this problem so can anyone help me out

Hi @karanjitbrahma123

If you are not able to connect the bolt to wifi and the blue led is blinking slowly then you may follow the below steps:
In your phone wifi settings you can try to forget the Bolt device network. Then try reconnecting it again by following these steps:

• Turn on the Bolt wifi module. The blue led should blink slowly
  • Go to Bolt app , Select add device , Copy the password.
  • Click on open wifi settings, select the Bolt device id. Note down this bolt id. The blue led should blink rapidly.
  • Now paste the password. The bolt device should display " connected without internet". Now the blue led must be stable
  • Then come back to the bolt app, Click on continue. A list of available wifi networks will be displayed.
  • Select your internet / Wifi connection name and enter the correct password and click on continue.
  • At this point Bothe the Green and Blue led must be stable.
  • Click on verify . Give it some time and you are done. The bolt device will be displayed on the dashboard.

If both the Blue and green led are stable and you are not able to viw the device in the bolt app, it means that the bolt module is not linked to your account. In this case you may share share the Bolt device id (eg BOLT123456) and and you email id so that we can link it from our side.

Please do try this and let us know. If you still face issues, please feel free to get back to us