Project 9 not getting sms

@swastishree10 , please share the complete screenshot of the code (input), I guess I have found the bug. Previous one is not clear

I have chosen messaging and project where it asked…

In the try block, change the response statement as:
response = sms.send_sms("Current temperature value is: " + str(sensor_value / 10.24))

This will solve the problem I guess

Ok I will try this…well thanku for your this much help…

Your welcome. I just saw your post titled Project 9 Indentation Error, in that post you have marked a solution as the post in which the user stated Ctrl+X , I mean to say that how an comand can be a solution to your query of Indentation problem!

Oh yes yes…that was not the solution…But my problem was solves so I marked that…I didn’t know much about where to mark…

You can unmark the solution button which you clicked at the last post by clicking on it, then mark the solution which you feels is the correct solution to your initial problem. I am saying this because for a new student seraching for the same query will not be benefitted from the solution post

Yes understood I did it…your code is running as of previous ss of output but waiting for sms

Hoping for the best :slight_smile:

Yes…same here…but if still it will not send sms I should switch to next email project…but next assignment I can’t make as it is combination of SMS and email

No, I think it will work now

Is the current temp always satisfying the condition as you haven’t received the ouput yet

Yes it’s always satisfying…
After the continuous output now the screen is blank…in output there is http error…I don’t is it right or wrong…can u share your output I mean…

Then forcefully terminate the program and then make the min as 100 and max as 120. So. that every time you should get an SMS

Ok let’s try again🙌…m surprised not a single time m getting sms

What’s the result now?

I M doing wait… just checking all details…condition is again satisfying

@swastishree10 you must have received some output now

Yes output is there liek before conditions satisfied always…but not getting sms