[ UPDATE ] Bolt IoT and ML Innovation Challenge

:rocket: It is hereby decided to extend the Last Data of Submission for the Bolt IoT and ML Innovation Challenge to 30th June, 2022

All the selected Submissions made till 31st December, 2021 shall be directly qualified for the Final round. Join us in this :mega: MEGA Challenge of Bolt IoT, and :gift:get prizes and swags.

You can head to the Registration page for more details and Submit your Projects as well !!

@raghav.srivastava can you just confirm that the Innovation Challenge 3.0 is going to end on 31 June? Because initially it was decided that it would end on Dec 21. Also, can you confirm with the team when the results for the same will be announced?

Hi @vishalvats2000,
I am checking with the team and we’ll update you soon.

@vishalvats2000 the last date for the innovation challenge will be 31st July. I am checking the result dates. Do let me know if you need any other help.

Thanks, @raghav.srivastava. I think the dates will not be further extended. Waiting for the results date

Hi @vishalvats2000,

The results dates tend to be about 2 months post the deadline. The reason for this is as we gather industry experts in the field to evaluate and grade the submissions and that sometimes can take time based on the availability of the industry expert.

Do let me know if you need any other help.

Thanks for the information @raghav.srivastava . Will wait for the results :+1:

1 Like

@raghav.srivastava Can you please check if I have submitted my project correctly or not?

I have been mailing since a month but still no response on this.

@ayanghosh974 Apologies for the same.
Did you submit your project for the innovation challenge?
I cannot check your project for the innovation challenge, only the judges can. What exactly do you want to get checked? Let me know and I will check with the team if anything can be done.

1 Like

Hey Raghav,

Just wanted to be sure that I have done the documentation correctly and my video and the github repo is visible and accessible or not.
Thanks in advance.

@ayanghosh974 I will check with the team regarding this and we’ll notify you if anything is possible.

@ayanghosh974 As confirmation, you should have received an email with the subject line: Thank you for submitting your Innovation Challenge Project.

That confirms your submission for the Challenge.

@ashwin.salgaocar Ya i know, but it’s just an automation mail that confirms my submission not the visibility of the content.

@ayanghosh974 can you please elaborate? If you submitted the correct documentation, it would have been received as it is. If your Github repo is public, it would be visible.

I will check with the team if we can check that.

Good evening @akshayan.sinha . Just want to confirm that the challenge’s last date is not shifted? It’s 31 of July?

Hi @vishalvats2000,
I am checking with the team and will get back to you shortly.

Okay. Will wait for the response @raghav.srivastava

Hi @vishalvats2000,
I’ll let you know as soon as I get any updates from the team. Do let me know if you need any other help.

1 Like

Hi @vishalvats2000 ,
It is the 31st of July, 2022. The date is not shifted.

Do let us know if you need any other help.