What made you join the training by Bolt IoT? 🤔

I got the advertisement of this program through my college, I was keen to learn python programming so i purchased the course. The experience was amazing!

I joined for knowledge and for certificate.

To learn the python language and excited to go through projects for internship certification.

So firstly i came to know about Bolt IoT through my university, choosing the web development program in Bolt IoT is the best decision I made, which has given me immense knowledge about HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT etc., through the short lectures. Those short and crisp video’s has engaged me more into the concepts which is really helpful. Also getting a assured internship with the successful completion of the certification exam is a great thing in which we will be getting the hands on experience.

I joined bolt Iot to learn python. Python is a versatile language with a simple and readable syntax, making it easy for beginners to learn and write code quickly.

I learnt about bolt from my school seeing the low price for such high quality training I was overjoyed .
However I did not know that I could get good job and internship opportunities from it .
I learnt that i could get them by this training from my parents . I am also enjoying this training very much .
And I love making the electronic projects .
It is so exiting

When I found a Voice Apps Training course provided by Bolt Iot, it attracted my interest. I’ve always wanted to create my own virtual assistant but didn’t have an idea how things work.

I joined Bolt Iot so as to complete Voice Apps Training to learn about voice apps and how to get started using them.

I Joined BOLT because i wanted to make some hands on project before I sir for campus placement . Bolt gave me a brief overview about IoT and made me feel comfortable with it

"I decided to join the training program with Bolt IoT because I was truly drawn to the opportunity it offered. The program aligns perfectly with my career goals and aspirations. I wanted to enhance my skills and knowledge in IoT (Internet of Things) technologies, which I believe are shaping the future of technology and industries.

As I’m interested in machine learning, I’m excited to link the ML models with IoT devices, so this made me join this Bolt IoT training program.

As I’m very much interested in ML ,i decided to work on bolt platform and gain more knowledge and skills regarding the same

This training helps individuals and professionals looking to understand, develop, and work with IoT technologies.

as a bonus, we can also get
Understand trendy Concepts
Technical Skill Development
Career Opportunities

I did BCA IOT during my graduation hence, wanted to learn more about IOT and create products accordingly.

I am a B.Tech student having enthusiasm to gain knowledge in technology. Also, I felt Bolt IoT program would help me to enhance my skills.

As an ECE student Python is very much essential to get good opportunities in Core placements, various applications and many Communication related projects, and I this late realization forced me to get a Python Programming training. Then i found " Bolt IoT" with good reviews from every where. This motivated me to join the training by Bolt IoT.

“Fueling my IoT curiosity, Bolt IoT’s training ignited hands-on learning. Expert mentorship and real-world projects honed my skills, while a vibrant community enriched my journey. Now, armed with practical experience, I’m ready to shape the future of connected technology.”